Done Having Kids! Give Me my Boobs Back! - Keller, TX

I have had three children back to back and breast...

I have had three children back to back and breast fed them all. The toll from nurturing and multiple pregnancy weight changes left me with difficulty finding bras to fit right and forget bikini top shopping. After months of researching augmentation, and the decision that I was done brining precious lives in the world, I stumbled on realself and there was Dr. R! Many of the reviews stated after multiple consultations with different doctors they went with his office and made the right choice. Well his office was my only consultation and from the first visit no more web searches or awkwardly asking other women who did theirs!
Dr. Rumalla is really a great doctor from pre-op to post-op. On the first visit he asked what I was looking for and then gave me his 5 tips to avoid complications and disappointment. One of those tips being 'it's not little black dress night every night'. He kept me practical and that one tip alone helped me keep from going too big. I could have easily asked for the biggest that would fit my frame safely, but he's right. Not every night is a night on the town for the goods to be shown. Much easier to dress them up with a bit of underwire, then to dress them down with duct tape when I don't want them to be the focus.
I was a little nervous the day of surgery, but his surgery staff at the surgical center quickly took that away. When I woke up there was no pain and felt like I just had the best nap ever. Dr. Rumalla saw me the next day and very frequently for the first few weeks. Always checking for infection, bleeding and how I felt. Each follow up visit he let's you know what's next and what activities (like exercise and day to day routines) can be added and how. I can call anytime and know if he was not available at that moment that I will get a call back from him or his wonderful office staff with an answer.
Bra shopping has been the best ever! I get sized at each store because cup size is so unreliable from manufacture to manufacture. Not exaggerating when I say each associate that helps me raves about how great the augmentation is and has to know who did it.
Thank you Dr. Rumalla and staff!

Photo update

Photo per request

After pic

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Great follow up. Genuine concern for the individual to ensure a great outcome. Certainly not a 'what goes for one will go for another' type of setting. I could tell my treatment was for me and not the patient he just saw before me.