23 Years , 2 Kids and a Much Needed Breast Augmentation - Keller, TX

I wasn't at all happy with body, I wanted a...

I wasn't at all happy with body, I wanted a change! I searched and search for a year for a doctor, I was so nervous and scared about the pain and the recovery time! But it wasn't as bad as I built it up to be, I was off my pain medication within 4 days and back playing with my children! I would do it again!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rumalla is simply the BEST, I don't have any complaints! I would use him a million times over, I barely had any pain, I didn't have any bruising!! He made me feel very comfortable! He staff was amazing and made sure I had everything I needed in and out of the surgery center, I love that he checks you every week to make sure every thing is okay, it gave me relieve that I was in good hands! I wouldn't recommend anyone else but him! When ever people ask who did it I say his name with pride because he did such an amazing job, I am so happy with the results! Thank you Doctor Rumalla and his staff for giving me such a great experience, if I need to or even want too I will definitely be coming back!