Mommy's Turn. Bringing Sassy Back

I had Csections with both my babies and my oldest...

I had Csections with both my babies and my oldest is 13! I wanted my Mommy makeover right after I realized my body wasn't going back to pre baby. I wanted another baby so I put it all on hold. We had a baby girl and when she was 9, everything finally fell into place financially and I was able to move forward with my consultation!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rumalla was amazing from the minute I met him the day of my consultation. He was very busy and always was when I went in, but I was never put on the back burner. Everything went very smoothly from scheduling my surgery date and handling the financial part of it. Dr.Rumalla was amazing the day of surgery. He was very encouraging about how amazing I would look when I was all healed up. I was very nervous about anesthesia and his reply was"I've got the best anesthesiologist and we will make sure you get to go home to your kids and husband." I remember laying on the bed crying and telling the anesthesiologist I wanted to pray before I out.... so I said AMEN and that's the last thing I remember! Dr.Rumalla was the one at my bedside as I was waking up. He didn't leave until he made sure he and the nurse had covered everything from A-Z! Nurse Holly took excellent care of me when Dr.Rumalla left. Dr. Rumalla comes back to the surgical center to check on you and shows you how to get out of bed without using your stomach muscles. After getting me out of bed he helped me walk around the surgical center to keep you from getting blood clots. There are breathing exercise and leg exercises he has you do through the night as well. The next morning he comes and checks everything to make sure you are ready to go. I had issues with anxiety and Dr.Rumalla went above and beyond to help me through. The first night home Dr. Rumalla called personally to check on me. Any questions we had we got to speak to him right away. At 2 weeks I was feeling much better but so ready to get out of the house so I thought I would have my sister meet my husband to get me to take to my mom and dads house so I would have more people around. Dr Rumalla explained to me all the reasons this was a horrible idea.... so I listened and didn't go. Just to show you how much he cares and that you aren't just money to him.... I called to ask a question about swelling and with all the patients he sees daily, he remembered 3 weeks later that I had planned a road trip and told me he was so glad I didn't go! My husband and I could believe he remembered so many specifics about me! I missed an appointment one evening, and guess who called.... Dr.Rumalla not his staff! He is so personable and caring! My husband thinks he is amazing as well! He was very relieved he took such great care of me and brought my confidence back! Talking about MLB was a plus too!