Lip Lift,to Shorten Distance Between Nose and Lip (1,9 cmat the Moment).

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Cant wait for my op. So excited when found this...

Cant wait for my op. So excited when found this procedure, coz i always wanted something different with my lip, but didn't know what. I have beautiful lips, but they are just to low on my face. I want to lift it but so scared to get bad results.. I dont even afraid of scars, just the results.. I am afraid to get rabbit/fish look :(
Well, anyway, I love realself and want to share my journey too :)

Its done.

Few hours after surgery. i had breast augmentation too, so were in full sleep. I can see my teeth. But not as much as i liked. My sides of lip are not lifted enough, i think only center of the lip. I am scared to be fish-rabit looking. Swollen is poor.

Second day

I woke up and felt pleasant. Look much younger. My lip got swollen and i even liked it. Looks so full and nice. But when swollen gone, i am not sure with results. I am wearing plaster cos my incision is awfull. Its somewhere inside nostrils ant they are sooo big. I am scared :(
Incision still bleeding sometimes. I had much talking and bit laughing, thats not helping :)
I dont feel any pain, as my biggest pain is about breast :)

Back home from hospital

Nostrils looks soooo big :(

I dont know how my scar will be, now it looks awful. And also i wish it were removed more skin, its only 2-3 mm of teeth are shown...
Now i am scared just about nostlil look..

Feeling better

Looks its getting better. I like the way i feel. But if healling will be easy, I am going to talk with dr about remove bit more of skin..
Oh, one side is bit higher than other but its not noticeable. I dont think its becouse of swollen...

Before and after (3 days)

Still healing, not a big changes since yesterday

18 monts post op

So here I am.. Thats my final result. My lip lift and lip (just upper) injections (3 weeks ago) just to try..
As you can see, there is not a big difference.. After all swollen were gone, result wasn't as i expected (i wish it was removed much more).. This wont be too bad, as i was going to repeat procedure. But... My nostrils were healing sooo long, my collumela has droped so badly... That i dont need lip lift any more, I need columella lift or reduction, not sure.. As this is a big surgery, I am not ready for this..
I dont know why this happend..justsad, i didnt get what i wanted, maybe because of my previous nose job or so..
In general, i still beleve, this procedure is very good, and i would recommend it for the one who really need it :)
On pictures you cant see my collumela but it is hanging..
And a scar, its still obviously seen. Well its only on collumela, which is much lower then my nose ( no shadow so it can be seen).