Top Lip Implant - Folsom, CA

Wide awake numbed lip implant. My lip was so numb...

Wide awake numbed lip implant. My lip was so numb I didn't feel a thing during the 5 min or less procedure. I already had good lips to begin with I was previously getting fillers to make them even more full but I feel like the fillers don't last long at all, so after spending $1500 on syringe after syringe I figured I might as well pay the 2k for a lip implant. The first night it was pretty sore and right feeling and the next day still a little uncomfortable but noting unmanageable. Not sure if it's a big difference yet as it has only been a few days now. I'll post more pic when it's completely healed. Also if your in the Sacramento, CA area go visit Dr. David Kaufman in the Folsom, CA area he is hands down the best plastic suergon for any of your cosmetic needs.

Day 5

Still a little swollen but a lot better and still bruised even now on day 6 but I'm loving the results. Feels kinda weird in there but hopefully the silicon implant softens a little more after a few weeks goes by.

A few weeks later

Folsom Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kaufman is caring and compassionate. Not only is he great his staff is amazing as well and will always make you feel as though your family. I've been a patient of his for over 3 years now and numerous friends and family memebers have also become his patient over the years of my recommendations.