42 YO, Much Needed Lower Eyelids - Karlsbad, Czeck Republic

Hi everyone, After searching for thee years I had...

Hi everyone,
After searching for thee years I had lower lids done in Karlsbad,Czeck Repablic.Very nice,confident and experienced surgen,patients from Russia,UK.Germany...even doctors amongst them.Everithing went just perfect at the beginning,swelling and bruises resolved in 10 days,scar and eyeshape is fine.My expectations really was high an as a result of it on 14 th day I had excellent overall looking but puffnes under only right eye,I was thinking it was too yearly to judge for final look.
However,nothing has changed since that,ithis lump or bulge is situated little bit lower from eyelid than normal eyebeg,my before begs were deep also.have to say that it's horrible if I smile.i wander what's this: still swelling,insufficient fat removal,malar beg or edema,but nobody have a clue yet.
Here my PCs are,before and now.Doctor can not say anything until tree month PO.
Thanks for everyone for reviews,it's been really helpful trough my healing process.

6 weeks PO lower eyelids

Swelling is going down slowly,but still something inside,nobody has an idea yet,swelling or residual fat.

4 month after lower eyelids

Looks much better but left eye is hallowed,wright with some wrinkles when smile
DR. Jian Pilka