Belt Lipectomy, I Finally Did It - Wichita, KS

Here's my story. I have never had a flat stomach...

Here's my story. I have never had a flat stomach in my whole life. I have dieted and lost but would always gain weight back. About 2 years ago I found Xyngular products that helped me lose 50 lb in 5 months and have kept it off for 1.5 years. I was happy with my loss but now had an even flabbier stomach. After several consults I decided on the belt lipectomy reguardless of the other surgeons recovering just the tuck with flank lipo. When I saw my pics from behind I understood the need for the belt lipectomy. I was scared to death by did it'

3 days post op

Hanging in there. It's not so much painful as annoying. My back and butt are knumb so it's hard to get comfortable. I am using a walker and a cane to help me walk without hurting my back. No post op photos yet but can definetly see results even through the swelling and brushing.

Beginning day 4

It hasn't been terrible, but I am hoping for continues improvement each day.

3.5

3.5 days post op. Getting around a little better. Still really swollen but here are a few pics. I have scoliosis and my pelvis is twisted slightly which makes my legs uneven. Therefore, my scar looks crooked but it's not.
Wichita Plastic Surgeon

When I first met him, I hated him and said I would never to the belt lipectomy. It was too expensive and seemed really aggressive. I really liked his photo gallery though and could tell he does good work. Also had heard good things about him from others. Our second and third meeting were much better. I checked my ego at the door and learned to accept is brutal honesty. He is a very good surgeon. As for results... I am 2 days post op and still in a binder so don't really know. I saw a little yesterday when he came to check me. I get to shower tomorrow so I'll be eager to look it over. I was pretty uncomfortable yesterday after leaving the hospital. I stayed overnight and did well there with Iv pain meds but after they stopped those and had me up changing dressing before I left, I feel lightheaded and started swelling big time. That made the binder tighter and more uncomfortable. Then we had to go pick up my meds and that took forever. Once I was home and settled it was more manageable. I hear day three can be worse so crossing my fingers that it not! After pics to come!