Bellafill is Not SAFE

Bellafill is not a safe product and should not be...

Bellafill is not a safe product and should not be on the market. I had no idea when the product was placed in my face that i was getting acrylic put in my face. It's been a huge medical crisis and has cost me thousands of dollars so far. The only way to get my infection to go away was to have the product removed. Which, I chose a minimally invasive procedure in Italy where the product had to be melted out of my face. Suneva medical has done absolutely nothing to help me correct the problem. IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED A COMPLICATION PLEASE CALL THE FDA! We have to help others make informed decisions. I still need an additional removal and reconstructive surgery. Doctors, please think about this. If there is a complication it's major. I think any provider who uses the product should have to see the consequences of complications. Silicon used off label is easier to remove than this product. Don't risk it. Even though Suneva advertises the product as being a 5 year filler...it s a permanent filler. Permanent filler equals permanent problems. Even years down the road. File your reports with the FDA, so further safety measures can be taken on this horrible product.

So...see for your self how dangerous this product can be. Not to mention thousands and thousands of dollars in medical care.

Second trip to Milan

A second removal is needed which means a second trip to Milan. Followed by scar revision and fat grafting. I've been on antibiotics since May 16th and wear a bandage on face everyday to cover the hole in my face.
It's not worth it! Had this not been a permanent filler this WOULD BE EASY TO TREAT! Think twice...PLEASE! Also, file your reports with the FDA if you have a complication. Nothing will change if people continue to suffer in silence.