44 Years Old and Getting a Tummytuck

My Cosultation at Kanata Plastic & Cosmetic...

My Cosultation at Kanata Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery with Dr James Lacey and his Staff was truly an amazing and informative experience. Dr Lacey really took his time with me and explained the procedure and what can be expected post operative. My pre op appointment was a very pleasant and informative as well.

I feel very confident in Dr Lacey and his team.

As I am starting my journey I am looking forward to the end result that will come step by step. My decision to "Elect" for this surgery was not only to look and feel better about myself but it is a personal journey as well.

I will be sharing Before, During and After Pictures throughout my Personal Journey.

I want women to feel that it is "ok" to want to make yourself feel better and to not feel guilty about being a little "selfish"!

Follow along with me and Share my experience along the way !

Before Surgery photos

My surgery is scheduled for December 19, 2016. Getting anxious !

Surgery was a success ????

I am 2 days post operative and I must say the pain is minimal! I was anticipating the worst. I am following all instructions and getting plenty of rest. Don't be afraid to ask for help! If you have wonderful family like I do they will go above and beyond! Dr Lacey and his team were absolutely amazing from beginning to end ???? I return to see Dr Lacey on the 27th of December to have my drains removed and will get to see my new Tummy ! I am so excited! The feeling I have is indescribable! I will post more pictures next week !

44 Years Old 1 Child and Finally Did It !

Had my Tummy Tuck done and I am a week and a half post op, I am still sore but that is to be expected. Listen to your body and rest, get all the help you are offered! And sleep ! Follow all instructions! My drains were taken out today ! My swelling is normal , however looking forward to all end results in a few months. Dr James Lacey and his Team are Fantastic at Kanata Plastic Surgery Center in Kanata Ontario Canada

Ottawa Plastic Surgeon

Dr James Lacey is amazing as well as his knowlegable staff. My Consultation was excellent ! He really takes his time talking to you and explains procedures and options in excellent detail with passion and caring.