44 Years Old and Getting a Tummytuck

My Cosultation at Kanata Plastic & Cosmetic...

My Cosultation at Kanata Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery with Dr James Lacey and his Staff was truly an amazing and informative experience. Dr Lacey really took his time with me and explained the procedure and what can be expected post operative. My pre op appointment was a very pleasant and informative as well.

I feel very confident in Dr Lacey and his team.

As I am starting my journey I am looking forward to the end result that will come step by step. My decision to "Elect" for this surgery was not only to look and feel better about myself but it is a personal journey as well.

I will be sharing Before, During and After Pictures throughout my Personal Journey.

I want women to feel that it is "ok" to want to make yourself feel better and to not feel guilty about being a little "selfish"!

Follow along with me and Share my experience along the way !

Before Surgery photos

My surgery is scheduled for December 19, 2016. Getting anxious !
Ottawa Plastic Surgeon

Dr James Lacey is amazing as well as his knowlegable staff. My Consultation was excellent ! He really takes his time talking to you and explains procedures and options in excellent detail with passion and caring.