Breast Augmentation Results - Thailand, TH

I am a transgender woman who recently underwent...

I am a transgender woman who recently underwent breast augmentation at Kamol Cosmetic Hospital with Dr Kamol Pansritum in Bangkok Thailand. 500cc Cohesive Gel Implants were placed under muscle with an incision under the arm. While I experienced a bit of pain during the first 7 days of recovery, I recovered well and am extremely happy with the results. They are absolutely perfect for my body type. I was treated with care at Kamol hospital and will return for further operations for other transgender related procedures.
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kamol initially consulted with me on my desire for breast augmentation. He offered a number of sizes of implant and we settled on 500cc, which he recommended and I find are absolutely perfect for me. He explained the surgery and the implant type. The surgery was scheduled for the same week. I am very happy with the positioning and size of the implants and the minimal scars under the armpit and the care given during the surgery and recovery.