40 Year Old, Mother of Two, Ready for Me! - Jupiter, FL

So excited to finally have a procedure that I've...

So excited to finally have a procedure that I've been thinking about for years being done in about 3 weeks! I always make time for my family and say that "it's not the right time". Well, the time is now and I can't wait to have a flat, strong and sexy stomach again! Sexy summer dress, here I come!!!

Before pictures! 11 days to go!

Posting these pictures is a big thing for me! I always hold my stomach in and here I go letting it all out, lol!

30 minutes to the flat side!

Well, it's real! I'm on my way to my surgery at 7! Please say a little prayer for me ladies!

Wow! I'm so amazed!

Hi Dolls, I'm on the flat side! I'm doing pretty good. Experal is amazing! I'm having very little pain at the moment but not sure what to expect after it wears off. I've taken very little Percocet. The part that hurts the most are the Lipo sites. I will update later!

Hey There! Still here!

Hi Ladies! Just a little update! I got one drain out at 8 days post op and supposed to get the last one out tomorrow! My recovery has been pretty good so far. Only one day (2) was I really in pain and attribute that to not having a bowel movement. I succumbed to milk of magnesia and finally an enema! Since then, at the advice of my mother, I started eating prunes in the morning with my protein shake and I've been consistent ever since. Oh, I also take a probiotic with my antibiotic (still taking since I have the drain) to put back all the good stuff the antibiotic also kills, lol! My patient care with Dr. Rankin and his staff has been everything I hoped for. Always available and ready to answer any questions still at this point. This to me is priceless! I drove for the first time yesterday to my children's camp production and to get something to eat and that was enough for me. It's amazing how the body tells you when it's time to chill. I've really been following the doctors orders and as much as I want to do more, I have not. I wear that darn binder most of the time and when I feel it getting too tight, especially when I'm out, I sit my butt down and chill for a few minutes. I feel that I've invested too much money into this to risk "messing it up". Anyway, here's a picture. I decided to try on an old bathing suit out of curiosity and here it is. I can't wait for everything (swelling, soreness, drains) to come together! This is just the beginning of the journey!

Pictures of the scar

Hope this is helpful!

Upload picture screen

Here you go...
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

So far everything has been a positive experience! He is a perfectionist and his staff is available and ready with support!