29 Year Old Female 5'8" 175lbs Lipo Review Dr Rankin - Jupiter, FL

Had rhinoplasty and lipo performed same day by Dr....

Had rhinoplasty and lipo performed same day by Dr. David Rankin. He came highly recommended by a good friend of mine. He and his staff were unbelievably amazing from the consultation, follow up, procedure, and post op. They went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and someone was available day or night to answer any additional questions I had. The procedure was done on site at Dr Rankin's surgical office. I had over 3300cc removed during Lipo from my inner thighs, stomach, back, and hips.
Pain Med was needed for 2-3 days max. Any pain was more of a very sore feeling and stiffness. Moving around was most of my discomfort. Inner legs took the longest to heal. (I'm at three and a half weeks post op today). I was crying, sad, and depressed for the first two weeks then all of a sudden with good dieting and slow recovery I started seeing results!
Everyone keeps telling me how great I look and I say yes diet and exercise works wonders ????.
I'm down a total of ten pounds from April 25-May 20th! I couldn't be happier with results and my own will power/diet. I feel more motivated than ever to stick to this and never gain the weight back. My skin is still hard/lumpy or sore at times but that's expected. I hear you're 50% at six weeks, 100% results at four months. This procedure isn't a quick fix but a long slow process. I wear my compression garment 23 hours a day, everyday. I feel awkward without it! I started my lymphatic massages which one session really helped and I'll go back for two more.
I don't have my energy back as prior to surgery but I'm getting there. Hopefully I can start working out after six weeks. It's a long road so patience is key. I already see results and know this was one of my best decisions that'll change my life forever in a positive way. I now have the confidence I should've had all along! Dr Rankin is a true artist and very skilled at what he does. I've never been happier! What I liked most is seeing he's not in it just for the money, he truly want to help people and takes pride in his work.
My rhinoplasty is perfect... Still swollen it'll take a year to see full results. Dr Rankin's pricing is unbelievably competitive and well worth every dollar and more. Because I had two procedures I was given a discount, I paid a combined total of $8500. Can't beat that.
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon