Finally Confident and Wearing Hair Back with Ear Surgery - Jupiter, FL

I have always been embarrassed about how my ears...

I have always been embarrassed about how my ears stuck out since I was a child. I always wore my hair down to hide them and sometimes they even stuck out through my hair. I consulted with over 15 doctors and didn't like their "AFTERS" because the ears looked "pinned " too closely to the head.
Dr. Rankin gave me a natural result and NOT the pinned to the head look. I can wear my hair back now with confidence. I am so pleased with my results. Wish I would have done it sooner.

Wish I would have done this sooner . . .

Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rankin's entire staff is professional, positive and caring. Somehow, even with such a busy practice they always make me feel like I'm their #1 priority at that time. Post surgery the nurse and Dr. Rankin called to check in with me and answered all my questions and concerns. Dr. Rankin has a very caring bedside manner, along with his artistry in Plastic Surgery. I have recommended Dr. Rankin to friends and family.