36 Year Old, Ready for Some Beautiful Boobies - Jupiter, FL

Hi everyone! I'm new to here but I have been...

Hi everyone! I'm new to here but I have been stalking this page for the last month. I am soon to be 36, have 2 kids (10 & 13). I was always that person who said I would never get my boobs done, but the tables have turned. I'm 5'5, 160lbs at the moment. I'm curvy and currently wearing a size c bra (tho i don't fill up the cups as much as I would like). My figure would really benefit with a nice rack lol. Once I started looking up breast lifts w implants, I was blown away on how great the after pictures looked and once I found RS, reading the reviews all day and night, I was hooked. I actually quit smoking cigs and started exercising. The thought of having new boobs made me want to reinvent myself. I had my first consultation right away just to see if I would get scared and know it wasn't for me. But it actually made me excited and more open to the thought. After months of searching, I was referred to Dr. Lombardo from a co-worker and never looked back. He was awesome and his office was great. Not like those other offices that are just trying to sell procedures everywhere you look. So I am scheduled for 11/8/16 and couldn't be happier. Leaving the consult we agreed to 475 ccs. But I know that might change. Since I have started working out, I already lost 6 lbs and want to be at a comfortable /stable weight when surgery day arrives. That being said, if I lose more weight, it might affect my implant size. But I was rest assured that at the pre op and before surgery everything will be finalized. I'm def one of those people who leaves it in the artists hands, so I'm not worried at this point. I know my Dr will make them look their best. I initially said a d cup, but the more I look at after pictures, I want to make sure they make a statement. Not a loud crazy statement, but you know they're there :)

Factor V Leiden disorder? Was worried...

One issue I knew I had to check into before I had my BL BA surgery was my Factor V Leiden. I was diagnosed with this blood clot disorder when I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter in 2006. I had to inject heparin 2x a day until my c section. That was all. But I've never had any other surgeries since then other than my wisdom teeth. So I found a great hematologist in West Palm and scheduled a visit to see if there would be any road blocks. He told me that he doesn't see any issues with having the surgery and would only be prescribing blood thinners if I would be bed bound for a period of time. I took it upon myself to see him before I even visited with my PS just to confirm there was no issues before hand and put my mind at ease. So before my surgery on 11 - 8 he has to just give me a clearance for surgery. Wow, sometimes it just feels weird to say before my surgery, I'm super excited and feel like my days will drag until Nov lol

So close. Getting nervous and excited

So in 2 days I will be officially 2 weeks away. I'm excited and nervous. I'm kind of, I don't want to say having second thoughts, but I'm feeling kind of unsure. Do I want to spend this big chunk of money on myself? Do I want to go through surgery just to look better? But I also can't wait to see what I'll look like once all is said and done. I get to pick my size on Wed (10/26) for my pre op. I've lost a total of 13 lbs since my consultation so I am interested in seeing what the dr will suggest for sizing. I want big, no super big, but big enough that it's noticeable. But I'll def leave it in the drs hands. I also received clearance from my hematologist, though he just reached me to take Lovenox got a couple days following surgery. So that's not too bad, I'll go along with the drs orders. I'll fill everyone in on what happens on my pre op... Just hope my jitters not talk me out of it :)

Tomorrow's THE day

So tomorrow is my surgery day. I have to be there at 1230pm. I was hoping it was going to be earlier since I can't eat it drink anything after mid night. I have all my stuff ready to go. This house is as clean as it's going to get. And hope everyone has enough laundry to last a couple days. If not, of well :). I'm scared but super excited. Going with high profile silicone under the muscle 475 cc. My next post will be my new beautiful bosom lol. Hope to get some sleep tonight....

Surgery Done

All done. Groogy when I got home. Really sore. Once I got up and started walking around, it feels so much better. Since tight and hard. You feel like you have bricks tapped to your chest. Frozen peas have help tremendously. And once I got some pills in me, felt much better. The hardest part is sitting up once you last back, there's so much pressure but then it goes away once you walk around. Got my girlfriend coming over around 9 tmw, she's going to take me to my post op. Love it so far, just really high! The waiting is the hardest part

One Day Post Op

Here is my first full pic post op. Going okay. My only concern is my chest Uber my neck is red. It's not hot and i usually get red skin and blotchy when aggravated anyways (did the same thing with my tattoos). Anyone else experience this? Wondering if I should be worried. I feel great tho

Day 5 Post Op

Seem to be getting back to regular life. Going back to work tomorrow. Still tight and high, but I have learned to function. In due time...

Post day 6

I must still be out of it lol. I'm on day 6 post op. Here's some pics

Back to Work

What a day. Back to work exactly one week since surgery. It was hard. It was great to be among humans and put some makeup on but tough. The morning was bad but things got better after lunch. I have a desk job but I still have a counter I have to get up and help people at. So that sucked. Bought a pillow on my lunch break for my chair. But I survived, got to get back over day at a time.

3 weeks post op

So it's been a roller coaster. Last week (2 weeks post) was easier and not very eventful, even with Thanksgiving cooking and going camping. But this week has been a lil harder. Kind of waiting for the girls to drop a lil more and getting tired of sleeping on my back! So over that!! But I got my sutures taken out and boy did that hurt. But wow, my nipples look perfectly round. Kind of like someone copied and pasted them on lol. I did bleed a lil on the right side (my rougher side) when the sutures were taken out so the nurse said to wait 2 more weeks before massaging, got an appt and she's going to go over everything then.
But this week I've had different pain(sore rib area, burning around nipple area) just different than the other but i know it'll all subside at some point. Just living day by day, trying to get some real sleep!! :)
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon