Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposuction - Jupiter, FL

I just had my BBL and liposuction yesterday , so...

I just had my BBL and liposuction yesterday , so far so good, the pain isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I've had breast reduction and I believe that is a more intense pain level. Dr. Rankin and his staff are phenomenal ! They're caring and from my intake to my discharge they were the BOMB.COM. Even though I won't see results until a couple weeks from now, I'm excited to see how my body turns out !

Day 3

I haven't sat on my buttock as of yet, been walking a whole lot! I still feel stiff and swollen. Dr.Rankin hands are great , I nearly have any to none bruises . I'm so excited. And to mention I only needed the pain medication on day, everything I'm able to tolerate. Just wondering when I'm able to change my garment. I want the Colombian one.

Looking good

Loving the transformation. 6 days Post Op

2 weeks Post Op

4 Months Post Op

I have no marks of the incisions, I was up and going right after, mild muscle ache after, didn't have to use the controlled substance. My butt isn't as big as I wanted, so I'm considering a round 2 soon.
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rankin and his staff are wonderful and professional ! Highly recommended! Just waiting on my outcome !