Tatt2Away Regret. Joondalup, AU

I recently (Feb 2015) had the tatt2away procedure...

I recently (Feb 2015) had the tatt2away procedure done on my arm to remove my tattoo. I've only had 50% of the tattoo removed. I'm left with a horrible scar (major regret) I now don't want to get the rest of the tattoo removed via tatt2away due to the awful scarring. Any suggestions please? I'm desperate, feeling very depressed about it

Tatt2Away regret.

Tattoo is black. Located on the inside of the forearm. Have not considered laser as of yet as I want to get some advice before I try another procedure.

Tatt2Away regret

Hello, since having the tatt2away in February 2015 I have been left feeling very depressed about the whole situation. I only had one treatment of tatt2away and now I am left with scars. I was not informed that this would happen. I was very gullible about the whole procedure. I hated the tattoo so much that I just wanted it gone, but now I'm left with scars, which I hate even more. Since having the tatt2away I have had two laser treatments to remove the rest of the tattoo. The laser used was the MedLite C6 Q-switched Nd: YAG Laser. I will be having another teaser treatment on the 20 Nov 2015. The clinic has advised me that the laser is also helping the scarring and once the tattoo is removed we will then move onto a laser that is used on scars. I have been using the silicone gel and silicone sheeting too, but I'm just so depressed by the whole situation. My wedding day is 6 months away and I'm worried I will be left with this hideous scar. Is there any way I can flatten the raised scars and help with the redness? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.