43 Year Old Mom with Sagging Belly - Johnson City, TN

I had carried around 11 pounds of extra skin and...

I had carried around 11 pounds of extra skin and fat from my first child for 16 years. Despite weight loss, I could never get a flat tummy. My best friend had breast reduction and I decided to go for it! The results have been more than I could have ever hoped for. It has been worth every sacrifice made to pay for it. I'm so grateful to Dr. Bharti.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bharti made all the difference in my decision to do this. From the first consult he made me feel at ease. His demeanor is very relaxed and welcoming. He explained what was going to take place and took such good care of me. In fact, the morning of the procedure, he took one look at my IV and knew it wasn't right. In the operating room, he had to take it out and had a new line within seconds. Very impressive!! He called my husband to check on me later in the day after surgery and was in my room bright and early the next morning. I cannot say enough about the awesome care I received from him. He is the BEST!!!