44 Years Old, 2 Daughters and 3 Granddaughters! I Am Loving my New Body!!! - Johnson City, TN

Dr. Bharti is a very educated, talented and gifted...

Dr. Bharti is a very educated, talented and gifted surgeon, not just with skill but his gift to interact with people! When you are in Dr. Bharti's office you are not treated like a case number! I was treated with compassion, professionalism and they listen to your needs and concerns. They cover everything in your consultation and more. I am the kind of person to ask a lot of questions and I will do my homework and research with a fine tooth comb. They surpassed my expectations and more. I have been pondering since 2006 about a "Mommy Makeover" or in my case now, a "Grammy Makeover". My daughter highly recommended Dr. Bharti, so I started the journey to my new and improved self with the help of Dr. Bharti and Erin. I love my results and I feel like I have gained 20+ years of my life back. I can't thank them enough or say enough about them!! I would highly recommend Dr. Bharti to everyone I know and will definitely seek his services again in the future!

Mommy Makeover 7/10/2016

This is my before and after journey. I believe these pictures are about 6 weeks post op. I have a bit of swelling which is very normal and can last up to several months after surgery. I actually started to swell quite a bit in the after months. I had a lymphatic massage and started taking Tumeric capsules to get rid of the excess fluid. Also, remember to wear your compression garmets or binder that your surgeon gives you. It will be your best friend and keep your swelling down.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Bharti is an exceptional surgeon!! Very skilled and detail oriented. He truly gives you a one on one experience and top notch results! I cannot express how pleased I am with everything he has done for me.