4 Kids and Breastfed Them All!! Needed Some Girls! - Johnson City, TN

I have had 4 kids and breastfed all of them for at...

I have had 4 kids and breastfed all of them for at least 6 months each. I was completely deflated and lost my feeling of femininity. I was VERY nervous about getting this procedure done. I had never had any surgery done before. So, this seemed like a really big decision. I am so thankful for close friends and family members that had already had this done, to be able to talk to them about their experience and that it is ok to want to feel like a woman again after having 4 kids!!!! I am so thankful for Dr. Bharti and his staff. They were so kind and really helped me work through this process. I never felt pressured by him to have it done, or to go bigger, etc. He really listened to what I wanted and my desires for my post op look. He is a fantastic surgeon! I told him I was the canvas and he was the artist! I am thrilled and in hindsight and I wish that I had not been so nervous about the whole process! I woke up in the recovery room and felt so blessed that I looked like a woman again!!!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bharti was very professional and calming. I was extremely nervous about getting an elective procedure done. I have been so busy raising kids and meeting their needs, that my needs/wants got pushed to the side. From the initial consultation to the pre-op, to the operation day and the post op appointment, Dr. Bharti has been with me each step and advised me carefully with all of the decisions. Dr. B called the afternoon after the surgery to check in with me to make sure all was ok. That was such an added value to know that your surgeon is concerned about your care. His nurse, Erin, is also very quick to respond to emails and voicemails. I was so thankful that I could have the procedure done here instead of having to go out of town too. My recovery has been much easier than I thought, so I have been pleasantly surprised. I have already recommended him to my friends who are on the fence about a BA!