So Happy I Went To Dr Mao! - Orange, CT

I'd always my profile and so i finally went to Dr...

I'd always my profile and so i finally went to Dr Johnny Mao In Orange Ct to see what could be be done non surgically. I asked for a similar result to a photo that I had edited myself. Dr Mao understood exactly what my wishes were and augmented my nose and chin with filler, greatly improving my profile! I also received a 20% discount (October special). I'm so amazed and pleased, I can not speak highly enough of Dr Mao, and his warm and gracious office staff. I will be definitely be back!

Dr. Mao Before/After New Profile In One Hour No Downtime!

I wanted to add the picture of my profile before and after a one hour visit to Dr. Johnny Mao in Orange Connecticut. No downtime, no issues. It's nothing less than a miracle for someone who has hated her profile all her life. Next up, hopefully lip lift and chin implant, and I'd only trust Dr. Mao to do them!
Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mao is absolutely fantastic, exceeding my expectations. His staff is warm and gracious. I highly recommend this doctor!