Accutane Journey - Jamaica

I am starting my second dosage of accutane 20mg...

I am starting my second dosage of accutane 20mg today, i started taking the first dose the 22nd June 2016 and i am pleased with the results. My skin doesn't feel oily anymore. The only side effects i have experience so far are cracked lips, dried skin, very hydrated which are easy to deal with. I have to drink a lot of water. I have been suffering from acne from i was a teenager but 4yrs ago it got worst which i used makeup to cover, in the Month of May 2016 i decided to stop using it. I have been visiting the dermatologist from that time until now and still no results. I've used almost every topical cream there is but found out that i have very sensitive skin. My dermatologist introduced the accutane to me in January 2016, i told my mother and other family members about it and even did researches on the product. The reviews that i saw and all that i researched i was not comfortable with them. I got frustrated and visited my dermatologist again for help, so i decided to start the accutane treatment.
Dr. Burrell