40 Year Old Mother of four. lower abs, inner thighs. Jacksonville, FL

My weight has always fluctuated. In October I...

My weight has always fluctuated. In October I reached my highest weight ever 220lbs. I decided I had to loose weight. I started a diet the week before Thanksgiving. I have lost a total of 40 lbs. I noticed even though I'd lost weigh my left inner thigh had a bulge of fat that was not going away. I started doing research and came across vaser. It sounded wonderful, quick, not to painful and little down time.
I went to a consult at coastal dermatology. I was told I may have some loose skin, but I was a good candidate. So I booked my inner thighs and lower abs.

4 days post op

I had my inner thighs done on Thursday 5/14. I was surprised of how painless the procedure was. I had my lower abs done the following day. I had draining for two days. I was numb until Saturday evening.
When the numbness wore off I was sore. Just like I was told, an extreme workout sore.
I went to work today. I'm a massage therapist so I'm active at work. I took Tylenol and was fine.

3 and 4 days post op

6 days post op

2 week's 3 days post op

Still swollen but seeing results

2 week post op

Updated pic
Jacksonville Dermatologist

Dr Goyal was such a nice man. He really seems to care about his patients, and truly loves the Vaser procedure. He was also extremely gentle and me being comfortable seemed to be his number one concern. His staff Anna and Bins who helped with the procedure ate just precious angels.