Excellent Surgeon- New Implants, TT with MR, lipo,

Had a breast augmentation in 2003 by Dr. Loren...

Had a breast augmentation in 2003 by Dr. Loren Clayman. Was nervous (in my early 20's) and he was very reassuring during my consultations. Matched my picture almost perfectly. No complications, very satisfied. Dr. Mark Clayman did a few juvederm and botox injections last year for me and they were perfect. Had an injury causing my implant rupture recently and had both implants replaced and a tummy tuck by Mark Clayman. Very professional, called me after hours to answer my questions, work looks amazing. Highly recommended, both have an outstanding portfolio of their work with years of practice. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Anyone concerned about what they read in the news with lawsuits know this. Every doctor gets sued at least once during their career. When you have more patients, you have more lawsuits. Some people are sue happy. When more than a couple want to file a claim, then the option to file a class action lawsuit opens up. At that point anyone who retained service from the person being suedclay feel they can jump into said lawsuit for monetary benefits. However every case is individual. I assure you, being a nurse myself, every step was taken to remain safe, sterile, and professional by both surgeons every time I seen them. I trust both of them and other people should as well. The staff is friendly and outstanding as well.

5 weeks Update

I had no idea how wiped out a TT surgery makes you feel. The first 2 weeks I was unable to stand upright due to how tight I was stitched internally from the MR. The surgical pain was nothing, I stopped lortabs after the 2nd day post op, it was the back pain from how restricted in movement you are. I was walking the next day, to prevent blood clots mainly. Swelling sucks but after a month it gets better! The BA wasn't bad since it was my second. I asked for the same size, shape, type implants I originally had, which was 300cc saline, smooth, round, unders. Figured I had good luck with those for 13 yrs so why change it! One had ruptured from an injury. He said he ended up doing 330 cc due to extra sagging. Drain was removed after 10 days, thank God it was in my side. In my pre-op he asked if I wanted them even higher but when he held my breasts up to show me it looked too high so I said "not that high, I like a more natural look." He did exactly what I asked. A few times I wondered if they looked a little low, but I'm actually happy when I look at my before pics. Besides, if I even want to consider a lift, I'll cross that bridge later. I have always thought of doing an areola reduction, I just didn't do it this time. I was more nervous about the surgery, I didn't want to add more to it if it wasn't necessary! Besides being tired longer than I thought I'd be, I'm extremely satisfied with the outcome and grateful that I used a wonderful board certified plastic surgeon who was local. He has called personally to check on me, and emailed me links for different CG's and support bras.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon