Belly Ring Piercing Saggy After 3 Pregnancies - Jacksonville, FL

I had three pregnancies which stretched my belly...

I had three pregnancies which stretched my belly out and did some damage to my belly piercing... When I had my belly ring in it would just sag. I hated it, I couldn't wear high waisted jeans without feeling insecure because my belly piercing looked awful! I tried taking my belly ring out but it looked ten times worse. I've been looking everywhere for a dr that can do this surgery.. I have been turned down before because it wasn't "that bad" but I finally found a dr that was comfortable doing it. I had a consultation and scheduled my appt a week later. It was an in-office procedure which the whole thing took about thirty minutes to complete. The numbing wasn't bad. I felt a little of the cutting on my right side but Dr. Obi numbed me up some more. He did an amazing job at keeping me distracted and his nurse/surgical tech were very sweet as well. I was able to manage the pain with OTC meds and go into work the same day. I'm 4 days post-op and I finally took off my bandage! It looks soooooo good so far I can't wait to get everything cleaned off and stitches out! I'm actually nervous about getting my stitches out on Friday :( I wonder if it hurts!

5 days post-op

I think the only thing that's bothersome is the stitches poking me throughout the day...& the mild itch, but i know that's normal since it's healing. I've been keeping it dry and wear 2x2 gauze and tape over it when I'm wearing a shirt that covers my midriff cuz the stitches tend to snag on my shirt. I just called the office to see if it was ok for me to put some neosporin on it and they said to put a thin coat of bacitracin on it and I should be fine! It seems like there's still a bit of bruising around my stitches..(which I hope it is cuz i would hate that area to be permanently darker than the rest of my belly complexion) it's still a little uncomfortable to sleep on my side but I can manage...I haven't taken any aleve for two days! I might take some before I go to work today though. I'm experiencing random sharp pains that I've felt before when I got my nipples re-done.. I figured that's how I know my skin is healing back together when I feel the quick 2-3 second sharp pain at the site. It's bearable...it's just not fun feeling it. I can't wait to get all of the purple marker and residual tape off of me - it's so hard removing it! I'm loving my results so far!!!! I can't stop staring at it! No more sag! All I need to do is tone up!!! I can't wait to get my belly pierced again :D Doc said I can get one just in time for summer! Woohoo! This was totally worth it :)
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, kind and friendly staff