Ptosis Repair - Jacksonville, FL

I had noticed my left eye had started drooping...

I had noticed my left eye had started drooping almost 3 years ago. Over time it had started to become worse and I was very self conscious of it. My friend and patient of Dr. Garcia has recommended him to me. The procedure was quick and the healing process was painless. The recovery photos show lots of bruising but honestly there was no pain. I happy with the results and feel like he did such a great job on the left eye that now I need to get the right eye done :)
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Garcia and staff are fantastic!! Dr. Garcia answered all my questions and did a great job of preparing me for this procedure. We discussed options and the results each would yield. I really appreciated how personable he was - nice to see a doctor smiling and friendly. I never felt rushed and always felt like he was honest and upfront. I would highly recommend him! Office staff have been friendly and responsive as well.