39, 2 Large Children, 25lb Weight Loss, Too Much Skin in Tummy and Boobs - Jacksonville, FL

DO IT. If you have thought about it more than...

DO IT. If you have thought about it more than once, have talked yourself out of it because of the cost or the time or whatever else you can think of, put those thoughts away and go straight to Dr. Doolabh. You will NOT regret it. From the minute you walk in to the lobby to the minute you are walking out the door after your procedure, there is no way you would believe that you are in a surgery center. Dr. Doolabh and her staff are, first and foremost, HONEST with you about your possible results. I knew only a sandblaster and a prayer could get rid of ALL of my stretch marks, but we spent some time manipulating my skin during the consultation to produce different possible results. They were VERY conscientious about my pre-existing health conditions (Crohn's and RA) and made sure my other doctors cleared me for surgery before letting me onto the operating table. I got a breast lift and 400cc gel implants (I wanted to look exactly the same as I did in a bra, just without one!) and a full tummy tuck. They sent me home with a nurse who stayed with me at my house for 8 hours to make sure I came off most of the anesthesia ok, etc. Dr. Doolabh even had flowers delivered to my house!!!!! I felt amazing the next day, but my back was on fire from having to walk bent over (saw a lot of problems with my carpet!). Apparently she used a longer lasting anesthetic on the inside bits--lasts something around 72 hours. Either way, I never took the prescribed Percocet (didn't even fill it)--a few Tylenol every few hours was fine. 2 nights sleeping in my recliner was AWFUL, but imperative to keep legs/tummy in the "beach lounger" position. 3rd night I spent half in recliner and half in my bed with 3 pillows under my head and one under my bent legs. 4th night, about 1/4 recliner, 3/4 bed and now I am full bed sleeping on my back. Drains still in on Day 6--likely my own doing because I have been up walking, etc., since day 2. Drains must be less than 30cc/day to get removed. No sense faking it--your body won't absorb the fluid it is supposed to and you will be worse off.

All I have been taking since day 3 is the antibiotic and the anti-clotting shot (took the last shot this morning). No problem with BM, have had 1 terribly awful cough, and find myself less exhausted each successive day. Stay positive with positive thoughts. This was purely just for me. I am not going to become a model or an adult film star, but I work hard on diet and exercise (it's all about a lifestyle), and felt my body was at a point where there was nothing more it could give back to me as far as outward appearance. Calling Dr. Doolabh's office was the best decision I ever made. Highly recommend...........as long as you are doing it truly for yourself and nobody else.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Doolabh has the bedside manner of the Dalai Lama and Mother Teresa combined into an incredibly talented, calm, and thoughtful doctor. She is a trailblazer in her field and encourages (does not pressure) a few proven "natural" healing items. If you do your own research beforehand, you'll see for yourself.