44 Year Old Mother/ Grandmother in Need of Eyelid Surgery Due to Genetics - Jacksonville, FL

After reviewing this site for approximately 8...

After reviewing this site for approximately 8 months, reviewing different Drs, reading posts, etc. I finally took the leap and had my eyelid surgery done! Piece of cake!
I also had Vaser Lipo done on my outter and inner thighs (ouch)! I plan to have a mommy makeover as I reach a manageable weight:

Please excuse typos!

I was up late, couldn't sleep and decided to post. Sometimes, spell check is not your friend!!
Thank goodness for the real self community and the stories. Without finding this, I honestly don't believe I ever would have completed my eyelid surgery, nevermind considered more.
As I was being marked, I was excitedly thinking, I can not believe I am doing this. I was never that person that would put those wants first and go for it. But through reading all of the other journeys, I realized I wasn't alone and it was ok to want something for myself.

Stitches have already fallen out...

As I was cleaning my eyes today and ran a qtip over my eye, a whole stitch came out. As we looked closer, we realized that all of the stitches have already fallen out. Surgery was just Wednesday. Everything looks good, just a little concerned.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Doolabh is a very caring warm individual with an incredible bedside manner. I have as not sure what I wanted. She did not push or pursued me, only suggested what she thought what would enhance my body. I needed that help! She was extremely comforting! Her entire staff is amazing from the first call, to your first visit and everyone thereafter. They are all amazing. I am very happy I chose Dr. Vaishali. As I researched her, I could not find one negative comment about her. That is amazing! This is only day two. The am experiencing slot of pain due to swelling. My only concern at this point is will I have enough medication to make a 20 hour trip home. The pain medication is a little week. I will see her again before leaving town and will address this.