Dr James E. Hardy is a Miracle Worker!!!

I previously had breast implant surgery almost 20...

I previously had breast implant surgery almost 20 years ago. I was concerned the implants were in so long, I knew they should be replaced, and wanted to do it before it became an emergency. Additionally, my breasts were lower and less symmetrical so something needed to be done. I was told by another doctor that the blood flow in my breasts was compromised from previous surgeries. Dr James E. Hardy did not agree and assured me the surgery would go fine.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hardy is, in a word, awesome. I say this because every aspect of my experience was phenomenal. First, Dr Hardy possesses unparalleled skill as a surgeon and his credentials/professional certifications are impeccable. Secondly, he has an incredible bedside manner. Dr Hardy is extremely concerned about each of his patients, he thoroughly explained every element of the procedure, and happily answered the endless questions my husband and I had. Post op care was first class and very substantial. Overall, my experience with Dr Hardy was fantastic... I can't imagine any circumstance where I would choose another plastic surgeon. Surgery of any kind is a huge decision but in Dr Hardy's care you don't have a single solitary apprension!! They don't come any better at any price!