25, One Child Who Breastfed, 36 HH/J Hoping Insurance Will Cover my Reduction! - Jacksonville, FL

I'm 25 and have 36 HH/J breasts. They're...

I'm 25 and have 36 HH/J breasts. They're ridiculous, to say the least. I have headaches, backaches, neck and shoulder aches. Bras always hurt and I can't even run because of my boobs! I have atena, and I'm hoping that once I get a referral from my Ob/gyn I can find the right surgeon who takes my insurance. I am a tad bit overweight, but regardless of my size I have ALWAYS have big boobs. Heres to hoping everything goes smoothly. Pictures make me feel so vulnerable, I have the worst self esteem because of my boobs.

I have started the long process of trying to get insurance to approve my reduction. I found a surgeon at a local hospital who I like, but before I can make a consolation with him I have to have my OBGYN fax a letter saying a reduction is medically necessary. I have an appointment with my OBGYN next friday! I am visiting the chiropractor as well. I can't deal with having breasts this large anymore, it's become embarrassing and I hurt everyday.

I measured myself and it turns out I am a 38J or K. So I feel really abnormal :(

Looking for a surgeon in Jacksonville or Gainesville