23 Year Old Female, Primary Rhinoplasty - Jacksonville Beach, FL

Dr. Trimas and his staff have been absolute gems...

Dr. Trimas and his staff have been absolute gems throughout this whole process. I interviewed quite a few doctors on my quest for the best surgeon, and as soon as my consultation was over, I knew I would be going with Dr. Trimas. His "less is more" approach in my case was what solidified my decision to go through with the procedure. I was very adamant about still wanting to look like myself, and he did exactly that! (Just a more balanced version). On surgery day, the staff was amazing. Every single member (the anesthesiologist, nurses, Trimas himself) took the time to talk with me one on one before I went in, and explained everything to me in detail and answered all of my questions. The recovery process was painless, and my nose turned out beautifully! I couldn't have had a better experience. Thank you to the Beaches Facial Plastic and Nasal Surgery team!
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Trimas was genuine and professional every single time I spoke with him. Extremely knowledgeable, personable. I never waited for my appointments, and the end result turned out beautifully! I would recommend him to anyone!