52 Year Old with Breast Lift - Jackson, TN

I wish I had done this years ago. I am 5" tall...

I wish I had done this years ago. I am 5" tall and years ago I wanted a breast reduction (34DD). I became sick with a lung disease 13 years ago an have lost 30 pounds, down to 93 pounds and a 32 D bra. After the weight loss and breast feeding two babies, my breast were extremely saggy. I was embarrassed to get out of the shower and never wanted my husband to see me. I finally decided on the lift and I love the results. My breasts are back where they should be, I did not lose volume. I believe that in a few months they will look natural. My recovery was easy- back to work in 4 days. I only took two pain pills. This surgery has made me feel better about myself. I do not define myself by my physical appearance - but this surgery has made me very happy. I believe I am also breathing better.
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yellen explained everything and did not push me to do anything. He was not rushed. He let me make the decision (it took me 4 months). He was attentive and the surgical results are amazing. I believe his skill is superb. His staff is also kind, professional, and helpful. He was available for appointments at times that were convenient with my work schedule.