52 Year Old with Breast Lift - Jackson, TN

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I wish I had done this years ago. I am 5" tall...

I wish I had done this years ago. I am 5" tall and years ago I wanted a breast reduction (34DD). I became sick with a lung disease 13 years ago an have lost 30 pounds, down to 93 pounds and a 32 D bra. After the weight loss and breast feeding two babies, my breast were extremely saggy. I was embarrassed to get out of the shower and never wanted my husband to see me. I finally decided on the lift and I love the results. My breasts are back where they should be, I did not lose volume. I believe that in a few months they will look natural. My recovery was easy- back to work in 4 days. I only took two pain pills. This surgery has made me feel better about myself. I do not define myself by my physical appearance - but this surgery has made me very happy. I believe I am also breathing better.

Dr. Yellen explained everything and did not push me to do anything. He was not rushed. He let me make the decision (it took me 4 months). He was attentive and the surgical results are amazing. I believe his skill is superb. His staff is also kind, professional, and helpful. He was available for appointments at times that were convenient with my work schedule.