Tummy Tuck and Hysterectomy

I am excited and nervous to go on this new journey...

I am excited and nervous to go on this new journey. I have three grown children 36, 32, and 31yo. I have 3 grandchildren 5, 2 1/2, 1 1/2 . I have wanted a tummy tuck for a very long time! When I found out that i may need a hysterectomy, I started doing a little research. I googled hysterectomy and TT and to my surprise it was not unheard of. My Gyno was fine with it, so I just had to find a PS. She gave me two recommendations. I checked them both out and chose Dr. Shelby Brantley. He and his staff have been so easy to work with. They recommended this web site and I found out that I am not the only "Glammaw" out there who is looking to get a little nip and tuck. I will update as the date gets closer. Oh, I forgot to say my surgery is scheduled for Oct. 31! Scary!!

23 Days Pre-op

19 days Pre-op

I saw my Gynecologist yesterday. Did my pre-op. Everything is still set for the 31st. I am getting really excited! The only thing is she told me that I only get to stay in the hospital for 1 night. I thought it was at least two! Oh, well!

I live 2 hours away from the hospital and my doctors? Should I get a hotel to stay near them for a night or two post-op?
Jackson Plastic Surgeon