Waiting Until my Big Day - Jackson, MS

I'm so excited to finally be able to have this...

I'm so excited to finally be able to have this done and be over the pain . I'm a very active person and love being out doors and taking long runs and being 125 and 33 years old it has been harder to enjoy running and staying in shape do too being very small and very top heavy , the first thing I want to be able to do and enjoy is taking a 5 mile run and smile knowing not being too too heavy anymore will slow me down .

15 days to go ????

I'm not even nervous or scared and I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing !!! To me it's GOOD , I have been top heavy sense 8th grade my back and neck has carried so much weight and stress on them it's now at the age of 33 taking over me and the pain just keeps getting worse . I will say this yes guys love big boobs and girls pay to have them as well but you gotta be able to do this for yourself and your health . If I wasn't having all the problems im having due to big boobs that are perfect , well I would keep them . But I'm not out to make others happy or to please a guy . I have 2 wonderful children who need me and need me healthy and pain free , and I would love to get back out doors and run with them again . The picture below I post is of this summer 2015 it's what guys love and want on a woman but to me when I see it I see pain and smile knowing if I hang on 15 more days Dr walker will have me pain free for the first times in years and having me running again with my kids .

10/6/15

I leave out at 3am in the morning to head to have my BR and I couldn't be happier I have waited so long for this

6 days sense I had my BR and all SMILES

I'm beyond excited about this!! Sense we had our sit down discussing BR I was smiling ear to ear and as we set a date and he clock was ticking down I couldn't even sleep with out smiling and nervous at the same time !!! Now here it is 5 days after my BR and I'm like a new person and feeling young and healthy again . Doctor walker is the best hands down and cause of him and his staff I would go through this again if ever needed too !! He's takes me through this step by step and never once let me down and even calling to check on me in the afternoons made it more easy to relax . I'm not sore and I'm pain free !! Waiting now to heal and for he bruising to go away along with the swelling which is expected over time !! Relaxing and doing exactly what the doctors orders was is paying off and might I say SHOWING OFF ????. It's different being little and shopping for little boobs and a very big adjustment for me but will be well worth it in the long run . I'm looking forward until my 6 weeks is up and I can put on my running shoes and take long runs and run with my kids again !! Right now my boobies are full B cup to a small C cup so guessing they will be sitting a a B cup once swelling is down and fine with me lol . If your reading this and you have lived with many years of having big boobs and back and neck pain I recommend looking into doing this and not put it off any more . I'm 33 years old and sense 8 th grade had DDD and as I got older I felt the tear on my back from them . I put my foot down and made a big decision and was the best one I ever made and now my back and neck feel younger again and I stand like a woman is post to again . Down below I will post a picture was taken 10/11/15

SORRY BUT I WILL NEED TO BRAG ON MY SURGEON AAAALLLOOOTTTT!!!!!!

Hands down he's the best recommend him to everyone woman wanting this done . He's my HERO now . I walked into his office scared out my mind and confused and in pain from over the years of wanting this done and when Dr. Walker sat down with me and looked at me going over all this and seen how my little frame had taken a beating from carrying size DDD for years and years he looked and spoke to me with his confidence and the words he spoke told and showed me he was helping me and not letting me down and I could trust him and he would back his words and skills !! And he did just that . They say read up and look into your sugeron before going through with it or anything . Well I did and did but for me sitting down in person one on one with Dr. Walker is what helped me and I had the connection and confidence I needed to set forth in accomplishing my dream of having a BR and being pain free again . So to my wonderful Surgeon who has allowed me to smile again and have a dang good reason too again THANK YOU Dr. BRYANT WALKER FOREVERTHING YOU HAVE DONE TO HELP ME !!

So is it normal to be scared to wear a sports bra and feeling like you will mess up and the insesion under boobs will pop back open ???? Yes I have bought lots of wire free sports bras that are comfy but scared to use any of them cause some of them will rest against the part under my boobs and scares me lol I use my surgery sports bra at night too sleep in still !!! But during the day it's too hot to wear cause it's almost like at shirt lol and I'm in minopause with hot flashes already and can't take added on heat and sweat lol

Just a few pictures to share

10/10/15 picture was taken 4 days after surgery and with drains out !!

Just a few pics

Love the little boobies just not all that bruising I got going on????

Looking better on day 8 of having this done

Feeling better as the days go on lol
Loving the new set of girls I was given and notice how the bruising is starting to go away :)
As well I can tell everyday I take my sports bra off to shower they getting smaller as the swelling goes down lol looks like I want be keeping a c cup I had coming home after having this done I'll be having that B cup we talked about lol fine with me as long as my back and neck is pain free :)

Few days away from my 2 week mark

Everything is looking good and healing right so far and no leakage at this point . I'm restless from not sleeping good from only being able to remain on my back and sucks !! The burn and pain feelings these boobies are doing is for the BIRDS might I say . Ready for the swelling to fade away and me sleep good again .

Oh wow

What a difference ????
Jackson Physician

HES MY HERO I'm still in shock and overwhelmed with smiles and excitement that words can't describe how happy he's made me again .