20 Year Old Flat Chested College Student - Jackson, MI

I have always been a very athletic girl since the...

I have always been a very athletic girl since the age of 8 till current date. I started gymnastics when I was 8 years old and did it for 5 years. In the mix of these 5 years, my body was growing and developing, everything but my breast that is. Once I stopped doing gymnastics, I immediately started running cross country and track in 7th grade. While my friends were all developing breast, I sadly was not due to constantly being active. I got teased a lot because I was so "flat chested". As I reached high school, I was still not developing as much as I hope to, but I learned to accept it. As I go into my junior year of college, I finally decided it was time for a CHANGE. I wanted to be able to wear a sports bra, bathing suit or even just normal clothes and feel 100% comfortable with my body. I worked my butt off this summer home from school to save up enough money to finally get Breast Implants!! I am very excited for my surgery and to be able to look natural and normal in my everyday outfits. I met with Dr. Malhotra and was very satisfied on how my consultation went. He answered all the questions I had about the surgery and my recovery. He overall made me feel very comfortable about this new change in my life. The date is set and the countdown is on!

A month closer!!

I'm another month closer to having the breast I have always wanted! I am still very excited and looking forward to my surgery more and more everyday. I finally took some before pictures in my sport bra so everyone understands why I am doing this surgery :)
Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

When meeting with Dr. Malhotra I knew right away he was the Dr to perform my surgery. He was very compassionate, understanding and explained everything in great detail. I give him and his staff 5 stars!!