20 Year Old Flat Chested College Student - Jackson, MI

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have always been a very athletic girl since the...

I have always been a very athletic girl since the age of 8 till current date. I started gymnastics when I was 8 years old and did it for 5 years. In the mix of these 5 years, my body was growing and developing, everything but my breast that is. Once I stopped doing gymnastics, I immediately started running cross country and track in 7th grade. While my friends were all developing breast, I sadly was not due to constantly being active. I got teased a lot because I was so "flat chested". As I reached high school, I was still not developing as much as I hope to, but I learned to accept it. As I go into my junior year of college, I finally decided it was time for a CHANGE. I wanted to be able to wear a sports bra, bathing suit or even just normal clothes and feel 100% comfortable with my body. I worked my butt off this summer home from school to save up enough money to finally get Breast Implants!! I am very excited for my surgery and to be able to look natural and normal in my everyday outfits. I met with Dr. Malhotra and was very satisfied on how my consultation went. He answered all the questions I had about the surgery and my recovery. He overall made me feel very comfortable about this new change in my life. The date is set and the countdown is on!

A month closer!!

I'm another month closer to having the breast I have always wanted! I am still very excited and looking forward to my surgery more and more everyday. I finally took some before pictures in my sport bra so everyone understands why I am doing this surgery :)

The big day!!

Today is the day I finally get breast implants! I'm a little nervous, but so very excited for my surgery. I know I am in good hands today! I am looking forward to sharing the process of my post surgery, the healing and how my breast implants turned out!!! Stay tuned for the next update :)

Post surgery: day 2

My recovery after surgery has gone very well. I'm not in pain, which is good. Just a little sore. I have only taken my pain medicine once before bed last night. I just did it so I wouldn't wake up in pain or anything throughout the night. I switched to sports bra this morning after my shower and it has made me feel very comfortable. I'm so happy with how the recovery is going! Can't wait to update you more as the week goes on :) also added some pictures of me in a sport bra now. I'm very satisfied with the results so far!!

I am very satisfied with how my surgery turned out...

I am very satisfied with how my surgery turned out and what amazing work Doctor Malhotra did. He made me feel very comfortable about the surgery and answered all the questions very well. Recovery after surgery went very smoothly and I was surprised how quick I was able get back into my normal routine after surgery. This surgery is exactly what I needed to feel more comfortable with my body.