African American Female Needing a Rhinoplasty.

So I've been wanting a rhinoplasty for YEARS. I...

So I've been wanting a rhinoplasty for YEARS. I hate the way my nose spreads so wide when I smile and my bulbous tip is just thick and crazy. I went to the Mount Sinai Hospital and the residents were willing to do my rhinoplasty in May for about $2,900 but he told me they would have to use my rib. I then went to another prominent surgeon for a consultation but he insisted on using an implant. I wasn't happy with the computer imaging/after picture and the price was not right. I'm not trying to pay your Park Av rent, Dr. So I was back to square one when I found Edwin Moreano in Queens. I went there on Thursday. The consultation fee is $100 and it's applied to your surgery. Let me tell you, this man is DA BOMB. He doesn't advertise his noses much on the internet. I don't know why, but I was impressed with his work. He didn't do computer imagining either but he knew what I wanted. You also have to meet with I'm a second time before surgery to go over again. His office is nice and clean and I didn't feel rushed or pushed. He told me I would need a medical clearance letter, EKG, and blood work. He sent me next door to do it and I went straight there to get everything done. I haven't met with him a second time yet so I don't have a date yet.

I'm at a standstill

So I decided to update on my review although I said I would wait until I chose a doctor but..... I really wanted to stay in NY so I called back Mount Sinai but I'm wondering if I really want residents working on my face. I've heard great things but I was just leery. The resident called back but he called my husband's phone instead of mine, which made zero sense. My husband was my emergency contact when I went for the consultation. Trying to call and get him back on the phone has been a nightmare. Maybe it's a sign not to go with them. When I went back to Dr Moreano last Tuesday I felt that he said something different from the previous week so that turned me completely OFF. I get turned off very quick. Anyway thanks to @carttt for keeping updates on her post I'm considering Dr Tanveer Janjua. He gets such great reviews but people barely post pictures. What's up with that??? @carttt keeps it real and although I will black my eyes out I feel that seeing a picture is very important and not just saying the MD is great/bad. I emailed him my nose pictures yesterday and I hope to get a response soon because I really want to get this done before the holidays. I hope he takes credit cards because I already paid down on a card for this procedure. I'm ready!!!

Before Picture. No bridge. Just bulbous. No tip definition.

Pictures.

I had chin lipo in NY.........a TT and BBL done in Dominican Republic with Yily DeloSantos In 2014. It was a great experience but the recovery was torture. She was just liking to do my rhino but my hemoglobin was too low because I had my period on the day of the surgery. Yily is DA BOMB. The surgery changed my life for the better!!! Surgery doesn't scare me.....RECOVERY DOES!!!
Edwin Moreano

I've only met him once but I was impressed. I felt so comfortable with him and explained to him in detail what I like and disliked. I hope he will give me the nose I've always wanted. He requires a second consultation so I'll walk in to meet with him again soon. UPDATE: Looking for a new doctor.