Revision Rhinoplasty-Septoplasty + Chin Implant

This has been my second surgery...the first one...

This has been my second surgery...the first one was a disaster (see my previous review), so after almost 2 years I decided to have a revision.
I chose a new ps, very skilled in revision rhinoplasty and I think the result is amazing compared to my starting point.
He also suggested a chin implant in order to balance my profile...good choice!
He performed lateral osteotomies, inverted V correction, tip reshaping, temporal fascia to level out the bridge and septum correction.
The chin implant has been positioned through 2 very small intraoral incisions (no scars).

DAY of the surgery
6 hours operation, nausea and bruised eyes but no pain

DAY 1-2-3-4
Very very swollen...probably more than normal. No pain, only a bit of headache. Very difficult to breath and sleep. Liquid diet due to the chin implant...(how disgusting!). I felt very tired.

DAY 5-6-7-8
I started to be more active and to go out. Still no smell and taste...difficulties to eat solid food.

CAST OFF! When my silicon pad were taken out I immediately started to smell and taste again!
Nose seems to be straight...the main difficulty was to remove the surgical pen! :)
My ps put some light tape for other 7 days.

DAY 16
Tape OFF! The bridge is now more swollen (especially on the left side) and the bridge appears a little theory this should be a temporary effect.

DAY 21
Today I feel good...yesterday I came back to work. Several people didn't notice anything....this is a good thing! :D The chin implant is very difficult to notice without a "before" photo and the nose hasn't alter my image so much.

1 month

One month has passed...I feel very good even if my nose is quite swollen, especially the left side.
It is becoming more straight as the swelling goes down. I know it will be a long recovery due to all the work has been done...but patience in this moment is not an easy challenge! ;)
My lower lip is still partially numbness, but my smile is improving a lot.
Anyway, I'm still very happy with my result.

5 weeks update

Still swollen but nose is starting to improve... :)
Chin implant is already perfect...very happy!

2 months post-op

Some swelling in the tip and in the left side of the bridge where grafts were place, but overall the nose is improving and healing. ;)

Temporal fascia graft (2 months after)

Many has asked me about the temporal fascia graft...actually the pain was very low and after 2 months the scar is almost invisible. So, if it can be an option for you don't worry! :)

3 months post-op

3 months has passed. The nose is improving in shape even if there is a remaining swelling in the left side (it is noticeable in the front view) . The doctor told me that probably it won't go away through and through because it depends on the temporal fascia, that has slightly moved more on one side.
Actually I don't really care about it because my starting point before the revision was awful and when I look at me in the mirror is less evident than in photos. ;)
Chin implant: still a bit of numbness in the centre of my lower lip. I feel my chin muscle a bit stiff so I think it will take still some months to heal completely.

Some new photos...

I've just uploaded some new photos (4 months and 2 weeks post-op)
Dr. Enrico Robotti

The doctor is very skilled and meticulous. He described the surgery in details and I was prepared for it. He understood immediately what my desired result was.