Ankle Tattoo - Italy

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've decided to try to remove this 10 years old...

I've decided to try to remove this 10 years old tattoo in 2011, I did not like it from the beginning, I had #5 q switch treatments without success and after 4 years, this month I decided to try with picosure. First treatment was last Friday the 24th, I had no pain, bat the ankle swelling and some small blisters so far.

Day 7 afterpicosure

Ohmammamia! OMG! Fingers crossed...

2 weeks after picosure

The scabs begin to come away , I keep them hydrated with Bepanthenol

One month after first picosure

Still some little scabs, I had no pain, just itch for two days.

One month after first picosure

The second treatment

Today the second treatment picosure and the doctor used also the q-switch nd yag 532 nm on the yellow ink. Here the pics of the results so far.

Second treatment

Tomorrow third tratment picosure, the results so far.

Second treatment

Tomorrow third tratment picosure, the results so far.

Tomorrow the fourth treatmnet

The pics of the 3rd treatment. He used picosure on black and green and Q switch on yellow ink. Tomorrow the 4th treatment.

Tomorrow the fourth treatmnet

Yesterday the fifth treatment

The fifth tratment yesterday and the next scheduled in september, he used picosure, q-switch, alexandrite and fraxel laser to improve skin response of macrophages. It burned yesterday, but today I don't feel anything.

Update

Two weeks after 5th picosure (with q switch and fraxel laser), black is fading well. My healing process always needs about 4 or 5 weeks to be completed.

One month after 5th picosure

After 6 tretment

Herr I am after the summer and two months after the sixth treatment, the next is scheduled for 11 November, there are small spots of hypopigmentation that worry me a bit...

Today treatment n.8

Black ink is fading well, I've noted some hypopigmentation on green-blue ink, I begin to be tired, I don't see much progress in the last sessions.

8 treatment

Still healing, a month after last treatment. But I can see the end.

Four months after last picosure

Four months after the 8th picosure, some areas with hypo and hyperpigmentation. Next check in September.

After 5 months

A little tan and five months from last treatment in January. Hope the summer will help to resolve part of the hyper and hypopigmentation.
Dr. Gianfranco Barba

Great experience in tattoo removal, very professional and nice person.