25 years old, Gummy Bear Implants MF Natrelle 410 (255-295cc)

Hi girls. I'm 25 years old from Italy and I'm...

Hi girls. I'm 25 years old from Italy and I'm getting my breast augmentation in one month. I'm so excited! I've always wanted bigger boobs since ten years ago. I'm very athletic and ex swimmer so I have very broad chest and big shoulder this is why I don't like my proportion! My stats are: height 167cm, weight 63kg, bust 92cm and bra size 34b (I think a small one though :D ). I'm getting Natrelle anatomical implants overs because as said before I do a lot of sport but I still have to decide my size. I'd like to end up with a full C cup (max D cup) and my surgeon suggested 255cc: he said 295cc will be even bigger than what I want. What do you think? I really like the 295cc implants but I'm worried they will be too big! Anyone with Gummy bear implants? How are they?
In general how long do you have to wait to go back to the gym and swimming?

Help: need suggestions on the size!

I've booked everything months and months ago and read a lot of reviews here in real self but I'm still not sure about the size. As said before now I wear a 34B (mainly due to my big chest) and measure 92cm (bust size). I'd like to reach a full C cup and my surgeon suggested 255cc moderate height full projection Natrelle anatomical implants (subglandular with inframammary incision). Anyways he said the larger I should go is 300cc. For the surgery he will order different sizes (I suggested to order 255cc and 295cc) and he will chose which one fits better but I'm more and more convinced about getting the 295cc. What do you think about these two sizes? I don't want to regret I went too small but the final choice it's not mine :) is there a big difference between 255cc and 295cc? Thank you ;)