Not Worth It - Istanbul, TR

Hello, When Prof. Dr. Fuat Yuksel entered the...

When Prof. Dr. Fuat Yuksel entered the room to give me my consultation he was very caring, calming and nice. He made me feel as ease, he answered all my questions and took photos for me. I told him what I wanted and he assured me he could do it.

Cut a long story short - I loved my nose when I had it done. For the first 4 months it looked amazing. I am now 2yrs out from my surgery with him and I am now looking to get it re done.

I can't breath properly and my nose constantly run, my nose is over projected and my cartilage is messed up on my bulbous. I personally don't like the look of my nose it's too big on my side profile, one of my nostrils slightly goes in (collapsed) however the biggest problem I have is the inside of my nose, it's just messed up! My example I always use to people when they ask me about my nose is - if there was tape around my mouth I wouldn't be able to survive breathing through my nose. That's how bad my nose has been left.

I will quickly take photos now, for you guys. My before nose was bigger, I didn't have any bumps, it was just a bigger nose.

I've uploaded photos of me smiling, as I hate the way my nose looks when I smile it flares out! So just a warning so offence to the doctor I think he's lovely but I wouldn't recommend him, for the outside and inside of nose it's not worth it.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon