LONGEVITA: Nose Surgery with Prof. Dr. Fuat Yüksel! - Istanbul, TR

In 2013 I decided to operate on my nose. I have...

In 2013 I decided to operate on my nose. I have always felt a burden to see it for some reason. So I started looking around here in Sweden for good clinics that have good plastic surgeons. But luckily, I found none that I got stuck right in. Anyway, my friend told me that I can do it in Turkey and that the cost price is very good there. I said ok. But I never explored Turkey about the places I can go to and so on. Approximately after two years, I found a company called "Longevita" online. I contacted them quickly via email and got an immediate response back.

I told them my situation and why I want to operate my nose. They asked me to send over some pictures so that "Prof. Dr. Fuat Yüksel" should be able to do before and after pictures how he imagines. They sent back edited images on my nose. I can not really say it was advanced photoshop pictures, but little insight on how it will be in the end. And I felt satisfied and decided to travel to Istanbul. After this they made an appointment for me from 2016/02/01 to 2016/02/09

Longevita arrange almost everything for you. The only thing you need to do is to book your flight and the rest they will arrange. They book hotel, private drivers, time with your doctor etc. They create up a summary, showing exactly what everything is going to. You will get everything via email. They are very professional, and they know exactly what they are doing. I had contact with my host all the time if something should go wrong. They follow you everywhere during the day you will be operated on.

My advice to you who are troubled or afraid to do an operation. Do not be afraid to contact them. They are very professional and kind, they will help you with anything you ask them.

I'm very proud that I chose them and I want to thank to all of them in Longevita.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

I had not so much chat with "Prof. Dr. Fuat Yüksel". When he entered the room he was very calm and knew exactly what I was after. I had explained clearly in the e-mail the way I had imagined. He showed me a little short how he thinks and that it should be as natural as possible. He is very professional. He knows what he's doing. It is advantageous to choose him if you are looking for someone who will change your nose. Ty, Prof. Dr. Fuat Yükse!!