My Hair Transplant with Dr. Cinik from Cosemdica, Istanbul with 3800 Grafts, Head, Beard and Chest Donor Areas (Before Pictures)

I am a 25 years old guy from India. Initially,...

I am a 25 years old guy from India. Initially, they shaved off my hair, took my blood samples ( FOR PRP) and then Dr. Cinik discussed with me the region to transplant. The markings ( which gets washed off after the first wash) were made on my head, and then they sent me to the transplant operation room. The first few injections are very painful, but then once the Anesthesia sets in, you wont feel a thing. They first take off the hairs from the donor areas using the FUE method, and then you can have a break where they will give you lunch. After this, you will have the transplantation session. The surgery lasts for around 6-8 hours in general. They put bandages all over your donor area, and the next day they will remove it off. I am posting my before and immediately after pics for now. Will update them soon with progress pictures. All in all, the procedure was quick, fast and had rapid recovery.

1 week after the hair transplant

Hey guys!!

These are the pictures after the 1st week of completion after the hair transplant. The pain in the head has subsided and I feel more comfortable in doing daily activities. I still have to sleep on my back, but it is only for another one week I hope so. I have been using the hydration shampoo and hair foam given by Dr. Cinik ( in case I did not mention this, It is included in the price of the transplant) and it smells really good. It is a bit time consuming because first you have the apply the hair foam for about 30 minutes and then wash it off and use the shampoo next. But, it is just for a temporary period. After may be a few more days, I will stop and start using the anti hair loss shampoo from the brand Hair power along with the a multivitamin and biotin supplement. Also, I will be using finasteride.

This week I also wanted to suggest on how to cover your hair in case you are short of ideas. Firstly, you can purchase a round hat instead of a cap (since the patch would be visible) and also grow a beard alongside. If you have any other suggestions please let me know as well. And please keep the questions coming in.

Dr. Emrah Cinik

Dr. Cinik is really cool and calm. Initially, I was a bit afraid about the transplant, but due to his attitude and confidence I felt comfortable to go ahead with the procedure. In fact, he responds quite quickly to whatever queries I had and assured me that things would be fine and kept up to his word. Since I workout in the gym quite often, he even instructed me on what supplements I could use and provided scientific justification for each. I can't appreciate him enough for all the support he is providing even after having 100's of patients. I sincerely thank him for his commitment towards the patients. I strongly believe, while getting a cosmetic surgery it is very important for having the right mindset, and Dr. Cinik gets you in that aura.