41 Years , Male - Istanbul, TR

I had hair transplant at Dr.Yetkin Bayer clinic in...

I had hair transplant at Dr.Yetkin Bayer clinic in Istanbul. The surgery was smooth and little pain but that is negligible compare to the outcome I have got .
I spent over two years hesitating to go to do the hair transplant . As I used to search for so many clinics in so many countries in the middle east but one day I found website of Dr.Yetkin clinic and that was just the beginning. It gave me an impression that this clinic is not aiming for commercial target but they really care about their costumers. The customer must be suitable for hair transplant otherwise he/she will go through course of skin treatment rather than wasting money and time.

My experience with this clinic was even more than what I expected. The staff is really amazing . They are so cooperative and they respect every single step and not to jump to catch another customer. The clinic totally clean , the hygienic is 100% and I received all service that I needed.

The most important point that everybody looking for is the output which is really satisfied . I am contact with Dr. Yetkin himself and his assistance . They keep following up with me form time to time which is appreciated.

Ayman
Dr. Yetkin

Dr. Yetkin is amazing . He is really one of the best in Turkey. You can reach this feeling in one visit