3500 FUE in Istanbul with AEK. Istanbul, TR

I had been considering an FUE procedure for a...

I had been considering an FUE procedure for a couple of years. I visited a couple of UK clinics however could not justify the 15k price tag even if I could have afforded it. I did a lot of research about different clinics and surgeons in Turkey. Finally I decided on AEK and Dr Ali. The cost was higher than most however cost was not the main factor once I decided on turkey as everywhere is significantly cheaper than the UK. I wanted an experienced surgeon taking my grafts and doing the implants. I also wanted a surgeon who could speak good English. The whole experience was as described in the Skype consultation I had with Dr Ali. The procedure over the two days went smoothly with only moderate pain occasionally. I have now returned to the UK and its 4 days post op.

Pre Op.

I've been asked to show my hair prior to my FUE. I will being adding a few 7 day post op pictures in a couple of days. Donor area a little tender but scabs are reducing already.

1 week post Op

As promised a few pictures. It's now 6 days since the end of my 2 day procedure. It's been a mixed week in relation to pain. Some days hardly any and on other days the donor area has been quite painful. I'd say a 5 out of 10. Bearable with a couple of pain killers. The scabs are falling of nicely with nothing more than a gentle rub during my daily wash. Very pleased with the results so far.

Professional and explained the procedure throughout in good English. Answered all my questions and trust me I had a lot. His staff were also very professional and friendly. Would not hesitate in returning if another procedure is needed in the future.