3500 FUE in Istanbul with AEK. Istanbul, TR

I had been considering an FUE procedure for a...

I had been considering an FUE procedure for a couple of years. I visited a couple of UK clinics however could not justify the 15k price tag even if I could have afforded it. I did a lot of research about different clinics and surgeons in Turkey. Finally I decided on AEK and Dr Ali. The cost was higher than most however cost was not the main factor once I decided on turkey as everywhere is significantly cheaper than the UK. I wanted an experienced surgeon taking my grafts and doing the implants. I also wanted a surgeon who could speak good English. The whole experience was as described in the Skype consultation I had with Dr Ali. The procedure over the two days went smoothly with only moderate pain occasionally. I have now returned to the UK and its 4 days post op.

Pre Op.

I've been asked to show my hair prior to my FUE. I will being adding a few 7 day post op pictures in a couple of days. Donor area a little tender but scabs are reducing already.

1 week post Op

As promised a few pictures. It's now 6 days since the end of my 2 day procedure. It's been a mixed week in relation to pain. Some days hardly any and on other days the donor area has been quite painful. I'd say a 5 out of 10. Bearable with a couple of pain killers. The scabs are falling of nicely with nothing more than a gentle rub during my daily wash. Very pleased with the results so far.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Professional and explained the procedure throughout in good English. Answered all my questions and trust me I had a lot. His staff were also very professional and friendly. Would not hesitate in returning if another procedure is needed in the future.