24 Years Old, Afro Hair Mixed Race. Receded Hairline - Istanbul, TR

After starting to lose my hair in my late teens my...

After starting to lose my hair in my late teens my self image suffered and I became fed up with my hair. Knowing that I could do something about it I did, firstly with HIS hair clinic in Birmingham, England. They created my desired hairline and I was happy with the result however the shaved head look grew old on me quick. I used Longveta to arrange my ht and was taken to see Dr. Karadeniz. I had wanted a FUE procedure but after he initially tried he said that he couldn't do it due to the curled nature of my hair. So in the end I had an FUT procedure. Although it wasn't what I wanted I respect that he didn't lie to me. This review is a few years post op and I do have a full head of hair, however his coverage isn't great and artistically with regards to my ethnicity he has given me the wrong hairline which is too high and thin. The scar on the back of head is hideous and doesn't allow me to wear my hair short. I can't shave my hair below a '3' with clippers. With all that said though I don't regret my ht but I wouldn't go with Longveta in hindsight. Medical tourism is solely about the money and it was most obvious in my experience.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

I found him to be a little stiff, I tried to explain that I felt the hairline he was trying to give me was too high for my ethnicity. My hairline at the temples needs to be bought in and on my forehead the angle needs to be straightened. Although I am half white British and South African. The majority of his experience appeared to be with straight Caucasian hair. The service felt rushed and inpersonal, I understand that surgeons command handsome fees and in comparison to other surgeries mine was quite cheap but cheap is a relative term. In my humble opinion I didn't get what I paid for and I wouldn't recommend Dr. Karadeniz as your transplant surgeon.