Great Experience - Istanbul, TR

I did my homework before i came here. The best...

i did my homework before i came here. The best price I could find in Chicago was $7 a graph; however, a group on for $4 did pop up. let me assure you it is the same technique same result for about 10 cents on the US dollar. i had 5,300 graphs in two days. The hardest part was the needle stick for local anaesthesia. the extraction was painless. you can not feel anything. the implant felt like the dentist scraping the plaque from your teeth.
i read reviews on here thinking hey were fake or written in broken English and was concerned. I am telling you RELAX you are in good hands and will save a lot of money by travelling here.
The staff speaks English are very attentive they will treat you like family. Sammy is your go to guy he lines everything up . The surgical techs are very compassionate and have your best interest at heart. r Alp is the man he has the art of surgery perfected.

Pre surgical photos

Minutes before they shaved my head at the clinic

60 days post op

Going good
Head itches a lot but you can see its growing and filling out. Thickness and density over the next few months.
I will update monthly