Second FUE Transplant to Fix Receding Hairline Maral Clinic Istanbul, TR

Last year (2015) in May I had an FUE treatment...

Last year (2015) in May I had an FUE treatment done to fix my receding hairline. It was done at Get FUE clinic in Antalya. I had done a little research about the clinic but nothing substantial, you can see my post op photos and results on this website but basically it was not nearly dense enough so I decided to go for another surgery. There were large holes in my peak areas where the transplant had been done that I wanted to be filled plus having a thicker hairline.
In the past year as I have waited for my new hair to grow out I have found a lot of support and comfort from the real self website as I didn't tell a single person that I went through this procedure it was a lonely and sometimes difficult journey. In this time I found many sterling reports about Dr Maral's clinic in Istanbul so about a month ago I decided to book in an appointment with him. Their staff were very responsive with emails and answered all my questions. So I locked in a date for the procedure.
I flew into istanbul on the 2nd of September and was picked up by a friendly driver from the clinic who spoke good English, I stayed in a very nice hotel for the night before going into the clinic the next day. The staff at the clinic were all super friendly and put my mind at ease right away. Dr Maral was informative, friendly and honest about how my last procedure looked even though it wasn't done by him, and he put me at ease about my forth coming surgery.
After my head was shaved it was obvious that my previous FUE surgery had been done in a hap hazard way. Hole size's were too big in some places and the amount of grafts that had been taken compared with the ones that were in my balding spot did not match up. it could be for a number of reasons, but never the less this was upsetting to hear. My previous FUE tool 2700 grafts and this time they decided to take 2100 grafts to thicken up what was already there.
They started working on me at around 4pm and didn't finish till 9pm. I was relaxed and comfortable the whole time, I was given dinner during a 30min break which was delicious then sent home to the hotel to rest.
The next day I came in to get the bandages removed and to talk about follow up care, everything was well explained and I felt confident moving forward.

It has been 4 days now since the surgery and the donor area has healed very fast, and the transplanted hairs are also looking much healthier than they did after my first surgery.
I'm looking forward to seeing the results in 1 months !

Photos everybody likes photos

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Tugrul Maral's nurses: Very professional, well spoken, informative and put my mind at ease