20yo - Breast Implants and Rhinoplasty 18 days post op.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I rode only good reviews about dr. Ercan and I...

I rode only good reviews about dr. Ercan and I choosed to do both my operations on the 3rd of this month. I was already satisfied after 2 days post operation when I saw my new breast, and 6 days after I removed everything even about my nose. His team at Memorial was really nice and competent, I been treated as a princess and absolutely no pain thanks to the right medication. After two week I was already able to do everything (driving, exercise, etc) obviously with the right attention because it's still a very short time, mostly for the nose that is still a bit swollen but already so pretty. I feel like new, but still myself. The results are naturals, perfect and symmetric I couldn't ask anything more, this is over my expectations! Many thank to the doctor and his team.

Almost 5 months..

Hi everybody! I want to post finally some pictures! I'm actually starting having "problems" with my new nose.. I mean that I don't like it longer anymore, maybe I got use to it and now I see it still big and fat for my face.. There are some days that I think "it looks natural and nice" and some days I think "I wish it was smaller and narrow". Now, I don't know if it's because is still swallen, but I'm not more happy with it.

Still horrible nose..

In every picture I take I can widely see my nose that is deviated.. before my nose was right going! Now it's asymmetrical and ugly, I don't know if because it's swallen or my thick skin, but looks horrible. Please I need someone to tell me if it's normal. Has been almost 9 months.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Very kind and professional. He pay so much attention to make you look beauty not as perfection but as yourself, because I love to look like a natural beauty, not like doctor that make people look all like a plastic barbie. So smart and good person. Thank you so much! Over my expectations!