20yo - Breast Implants and Rhinoplasty 18 days post op.

I rode only good reviews about dr. Ercan and I...

I rode only good reviews about dr. Ercan and I choosed to do both my operations on the 3rd of this month. I was already satisfied after 2 days post operation when I saw my new breast, and 6 days after I removed everything even about my nose. His team at Memorial was really nice and competent, I been treated as a princess and absolutely no pain thanks to the right medication. After two week I was already able to do everything (driving, exercise, etc) obviously with the right attention because it's still a very short time, mostly for the nose that is still a bit swollen but already so pretty. I feel like new, but still myself. The results are naturals, perfect and symmetric I couldn't ask anything more, this is over my expectations! Many thank to the doctor and his team.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Very kind and professional. He pay so much attention to make you look beauty not as perfection but as yourself, because I love to look like a natural beauty, not like doctor that make people look all like a plastic barbie. So smart and good person. Thank you so much! Over my expectations!