The Doctor B Has Great Hands. - Istanbul, TR

I was a victim of a bad plastic surgery that...

I was a victim of a bad plastic surgery that lasted 6 months, in my county Venezuela (augmentation mammoplasty ). The implant was at the top of my breasts, and my breast was down.
I was depressed for months, I felt bad to see my breast. I could not sleep, could not regulary exercises , my breast look horrible.
I contact with Doctor B and was very friendly and professional. He helped me, corrected my breast, two days after the operation did not feel any pain, now my breast are very beautiful, with a natural finish. A augmentation mammoplasty Hurst in my country and in Latin America, recovery takes 6 months but Doctor B two days after this operation could move my arms quiet, painless and now 3 months later I feel great, unlike other surgeons that recovery requires months. The Dr. Bulent cihantimur has great hands.
Clinical care is very comfortable, from my heart there is no word to describe it, applause for he and your team. Thanks for giving me back the joy!!.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

friendly, attentive and respectful attention first. Excellent.