39 Years Old, 3 Children. Turkey, TR

Wanted to change my appearance, being bald has...

Wanted to change my appearance, being bald has been an issue for me for years and I decided to do something about it at last! I decided to go to Istanbul for the treatment due to the competitive rates available. After much research over a year I deceived on AEK Hair Institute run by Dr Karadeniz and team.

Start of week 3 post op and I'm experiencing moderate shock loss which I expected although it's not great to have it. Suture has healed nicely and is now hidden. Surprised at people's reactions more one of intrigue and interest and support not what I expected!!

4 months post op

hair is growing and filled all areas up to the newly created hairline pleased so far, hoping the density will increase over the next few months as it is still a little thin. Overall a very dramatic change in appearance...

20 weeks 5 days post op

very happy with the results :-)

20 weeks 5 days post op

really pleased so far ;-)

Another try

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr Karadeniz and team were excellent, very friendly, efficient and done a great job. I throughly recommend this team due to the professional, humble and painless service. On removal of the staples in the UK I received during the treatment the nurse commented how professional the suture was closed and the standard of Dr karadeniz's work. My friends and family are very impressed and surprised with the results.