My FUE Experience -2650 Grafts - Istanbul, TR

It all happened on my return flight from Bodrum to...

It all happened on my return flight from Bodrum to the uk last June 2016. I spoke to a gentleman who was returning from Istanbul and had the FUE done there a week previous......I was surprised with the results, so requested the relevant information. When I returned home I contacted the Company " Gethair" office in London, but the FUE would be carried out in Istanbul. I sent pictures of my existing hair via my mobile and within 24 hours was informed that I was a fairly good candidate for the procedure. I Knew that I would be back at my holiday home near Bodrum on the 2nd October 2016 so planned my procedure to be carried out on Friday 7th I took an internal flight to Istanbul on the 5th met at the airport and taken to my hotel, the hotel was great and very comfortable.The following day I was picked up at 9am and taken for my procedure at the hospital, which may I add was spotless and looked very hitec. I met the surgeon we spoke at length at what I wanted, a new hairline was drawn on my head, paid the money and off to get my new hair.I personally found the first few injections quite painful but after about the first 10 the other around about 60 were painless. The process took around 6 hours stopping for lunch for around 30 minutes. I was back at the hotel by 4pm.The following morning I was picked up again and taken for a hair wash and given some medication to take including shampoos and creams, all instructions were written down for me. I was then driven to attaturk Airport for my internal flight back to Istanbul. I'my now 20 days pretty opp all scabs are gone, so looking forward to the results very soon.

4 weeks Pre Op

So far so good after only 4 weeks, this time last month I had very little hair and no hair line, seems to be growing well at the moment.

Pleased so far with the results.

Well, I am now 10 weeks pre-op.....and starting to look good, all the transplanted hair fell out over the first 4 weeks then new hair started sprouting through, still have 10 weeks to go before reaching the 20 week stage ....so feeling confident that over a period of 12 months it should be at its best....I will review again at 20 weeks. Thanks Steve.

16 weeks pre op

Well after 16 weeks I can now certainly see an improvement all seems good and growing well. Booked an appointment at the Barbers this afternoon, something I haven't done for years. See the two pic's I've added one week before FUE and a now pic.

First Barber Haircut in 10 years. 16 weeks Pre-Op.

Went to the Barber today first time in around 10 years and had a haircut....really forgot what the experience was like, and feels good to have a hairline again.

Turkey is as safe as anywhere.

Sometimes I get the impression that potential patients for the FUE treatment are more worried about going to Turkey for treatment than actually having the treatment, well let me put your minds at rest. I have owned a property in Turkey since 2008, fly there 6 or more times a year, take internal flights to Ataturk Airport, Istanbul and stay in hotels in Taksim Square, in fact I'm flying to Istanbul in 4 weeks time to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary. I've also decided to pop in and see my surgeon at the "Get Hair" Medical Centre as I'll be 24 weeks pre op......So just to reiterate if your planning the FUE treatment, don't let the location hinder your decisions to move forward,....you will be fine.

Growing Well at 20 weeks Pre Op

This is a 20 week pic, really starting to thicken up and also starting to show some volume in height. I have noticed a big difference in the last few weeks, and so has all my friends who constantly comment. Well pleased with the progress so far.

21 weeks pre op, Hair Back

It's now 21 weeks pre op, and really now seeing a big difference, feels great to have a hair line back, to be honest I can see big differences every day now, and compliments galore from friends and family who knew what I looked like before the HT. So happy at the moment and so pleased I took the gamble back in October 2016 to get it done, even got my confidence back, diet next.lol.

Then & Now Pic. (It does really work)

I just wanted to say that anyone considering going for FUE don't hesitate and go for it. It really has been the best thing I've ever done, it gives your confidence back & makes you feel good about yourself again. I personally was slowly getting depressed everytime I looked in the mirror and it was affecting my day to day life so had to do something about it. In October 2016 I went to Istanbul the company I used was "Get Hair" Doctor Tayfun, and had 2,650 graphs.
It's now been 21 weeks since the operation, things are looking good and a difference can be seen every day, so pleased......I have just added a before & after pic....to prove that this procedure really works,...well it is for me anyway.

Before & After Pic

Two pics, one before and one after.....make your own minds up as ....was it worth it?

Back to Istanbul to Celebrate our Wedding Anniversary

Just coming up to the 6 month period since my FUE in Istanbul, & returned for a holiday this week. As said before confidence is back and seeing more growth everyday.Looking forward to a 100 % result.

Still Growing Well.7 month review

Now into the 7 month period after FUE.Still growing well and height and volume noticed every day....Still around 5 months of growth to go, so optimistic it's going to be a great result. Very happy so far.....and worth every penny.
Turkey Hair Restoration Surgeon

First class surgeon with a list of qualifications as long as your arm....made you feel comfortable and all questions were answered honestly and sympathetically.