My FUE Experience -2650 Grafts - Istanbul, TR

It all happened on my return flight from Bodrum to...

It all happened on my return flight from Bodrum to the uk last June 2016. I spoke to a gentleman who was returning from Istanbul and had the FUE done there a week previous......I was surprised with the results, so requested the relevant information. When I returned home I contacted the Company " Gethair" office in London, but the FUE would be carried out in Istanbul. I sent pictures of my existing hair via my mobile and within 24 hours was informed that I was a fairly good candidate for the procedure. I Knew that I would be back at my holiday home near Bodrum on the 2nd October 2016 so planned my procedure to be carried out on Friday 7th I took an internal flight to Istanbul on the 5th met at the airport and taken to my hotel, the hotel was great and very comfortable.The following day I was picked up at 9am and taken for my procedure at the hospital, which may I add was spotless and looked very hitec. I met the surgeon we spoke at length at what I wanted, a new hairline was drawn on my head, paid the money and off to get my new hair.I personally found the first few injections quite painful but after about the first 10 the other around about 60 were painless. The process took around 6 hours stopping for lunch for around 30 minutes. I was back at the hotel by 4pm.The following morning I was picked up again and taken for a hair wash and given some medication to take including shampoos and creams, all instructions were written down for me. I was then driven to attaturk Airport for my internal flight back to Istanbul. I'my now 20 days pretty opp all scabs are gone, so looking forward to the results very soon.

4 weeks Pre Op

So far so good after only 4 weeks, this time last month I had very little hair and no hair line, seems to be growing well at the moment.
Turkey Hair Restoration Surgeon

First class surgeon with a list of qualifications as long as your arm....made you feel comfortable and all questions were answered honestly and sympathetically.